Popular Posts

5/26/11

Skithi Blackhand and Rath Teraig

'Skíthi Blackhand is the leader of the Dourhands at the fortified eastern camp, north of Gondamon. My brother must have been slain at his orders. A grim and deadly warrior he is, and not one to face alone. I bid you gather allies and wreak my vengeance upon Skíthi's head!'
-Askell

Gondamon Handstand
Asklell asked to avenge his brother by seeking out a Dourhand chief by the name of Skithi getting help of kinswoman, Lophorhil we headed of to find the Dourhand camp and find Sithi Blackhand.



It didn’t take long we found the camp and Skithi after defeating his dwarves. the battle didn’t take long, Quothe wasn’t strong enough to handle Skithi, I had to revive while Lophorhil took damage. Skithi got his dues in the end.

Lophorhil and Raan looking at Skithi's body


 After giving Askell the good news we did some tasks killing wolves and bears south of Gondamon, Lophorhil and I explored Rath Teraig we tried to do the tasks there but I had to leave early due to wounds inflicted from Skithi’s fight.

Rath Teraig North Barricade with Lophorhil
Fighting Orcs with Fellowship ally, Badpain from another kin and Krakorn my new pet
Raan And Krakorn at Gondamon

No comments:

Post a Comment